Interns of The Anthem Group will be exposed to a variety of different responsibilities. The position involves working with both the marketing and event divisions of the company, as well as assisting in the execution and facilitating the success of several projects and programs. Anthem specializes in festivals, sports, music, food and fashion. Moreover, the company produces several corporate and non-profit functions, all of which interns will be able to experience. In addition to event production and execution experience, interns will also assist in creating effective and innovative solutions for strategy and marketing clients.
Examples of various duties and responsibilities expected of interns:
Marketing and Office Responsibilities:
- Market, client, and project location diligence
- Venue research: researching and managing established venue relationships
- Coordinating mixed-media, marketing and digital campaigns
- Assist in planning of events, including, but not limited to, creating new event concepts and assisting in any aspect of currently planned productions and programs
- Supporting the organization and implementation of marketing campaigns, and a variety of events
- Logistical support
- Provide creative and design feedback
- Assisting with exhibitors, vendors, musicians, talent, models, client representatives, etc. (dependent on project)
- Shadow event managers
Additionally, interns will be given a budget to create, coordinate and execute their own event concepts to further enable experience and experiential learning.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Anthem Entertainment.